“Each pathway holds infinite possibilities. We have the opportunity, and I believe the responsibility to leave a legacy, to affect powerful change, and to create a world where everyone matters.” – Janis Sofia Glenn
Pathways Leadership Coaching
is about affecting powerful change…moving people and organizations to action….through assessing organizational effectiveness, strengthening leadership competencies, addressing work-life balance, understanding the institutional systems and cultural expectations that stifle effective communications, developing performance management strategies, and building equity in organizations.
We believe in the ‘ Power of Three:
- No enduring solution to society’s most threatening social, economic and political problems can be found without the full participation, and the full empowerment, of the world’s women.
- Everyone has leadership capabilities and that leadership can happen at any moment, time or place.
- By harnessing the power of community, we can create a community of practice –a supportive, intellectually stimulating, action-oriented community that grows and learns together and leads to fulfillment in work and life.
What We Do
Leadership and Organizational Development
- Executive Coaching & Work/Life Balance for Women Leaders
- Social & Emotional Intelligence
- Capacity Building for Nonprofits
Resource Development and Public Relations
- Strategic Partnerships with Businesses and Corporations
- Fundraising, Sustainability Strategies, Special Events
- Message Development, Medial Relations, and Marketing
Training and Development for Executive Directors, Staff, and Volunteers
- Executive Coaching for National Service Leaders
- Action Learning Challenge Coach for VISTA Leaders
- Program Development and Performance Management
Civic Engagement and Volunteerism
- Advocate for Individuals 50+
- Communities of Practice as Integration of Work and Learning
- Volunteer Training and Management